PRESS PLAY … and see what neo4j Commander can do for you! ⤵
for Neo4j Desktop, Community Server and Enterprise Server
Navigate, Edit, Calculate, Undo, Export & much more
neo4j Commander lets you
- Navigate the graph
- View nodes and relationships and all of their data
- Edit labels and properties of nodes and relationships
- Create and delete nodes and relationships
- Use – and convert between – all datatypes of neo4j, including temporal and spatial types as well as arrays
- a full-screen, multi-line text/code editor with syntax highlighting for Markup, Markdown, JSON and more
- a special node merger
- and a data exporter for JSON and Cypher in various formats
You get a complete UNDO-History for operations like label and property changes of nodes and relations and even node and relationship deletion.
You also get a handy query history, bookmakrs for editor setups you need frequently, a very useful Export feature and preferences to set your favorite labels, properties and avatars for keeping a clear view on your data.
Installation on any web server is as simple as unzipping a file OR run it nicely integrated in neo4j Desktop.
Its fully responsive UI can be used on all devices and form factors in all current web browsers.
Click through for details and video demos:
- Connect to DB/Graph
- UI Overview
- Search Result
- Node Editor
- 2 Node Editors
- Undo last operation
- 1 Bookmark
- Limited Cypher Export
- URL + Property Node Avatars
- PRO Version for up to 5 users in your company
- Your (company) name listed as a Premium supporter on the web site and in the app
- You help fund the development of new features
- You supply the devs with extra espresso shots
- You give a special treat to the office dog 🐕
Instant download of the latest version
for installation on your webserver (.zip) AND use inside of neo4j Desktop (.tgz)
plus all upcoming updates of the 2.x edition (Perpetual License)!
PRO: Purchase 1 License per User
Premium: Includes 5 User Licenses
For bulk licensing please contact us!
Free Version v2.5.2 (2020-11-09)